Sunday, October 4, 2009

Old Chandelier

This is my favorite chandelier that has been sitting in my garage for eight years
I got it at a small antique shop in North Hollywood
I saved it for the day we move into our own house

Then housing price went up the roof

So today, I decided it is time for me to put this on
Because if I get hit by a car tomorrow
My husband won't know how beautiful this chandelier is
And he will have nightmares when I have to tell him to hang it in his dream
Every night

So this is his project today

And here are my new gadget to help me organize
My baskets from Marshall's


All the "I don't know what this is" that somehow end up on our kitchen counter will go into those beautiful $10 baskets

So I don't have to show my scary side to keep the house clean

No comments:

Post a Comment