Thursday, October 1, 2009

Having Three Girls

Having three girls is a dangerous thing.
Because as they grow older and things get easier
You will remember how sweet they were when they were little like this

And you might find yourself thinking
Oh, we don't have a son
But if we dare to try for one more, we will end up with another girl
And before we know, my husband might move out to our garage to live there.
Because he is so out numbered.
And the girls know one thing for sure.

In our house, girls rule :)


2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute family! I have three boys so I know how your husband feels when it comes to being out numbered. I also know about how much girls rule, I have to stick to this motto to survive my boys. I am blog surfing and stopped on yours and thought it was cute. I will subscribe to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family! I'm the one out numbered in our house. My husband & I have 2 boys, a girl & 2 male dogs. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog about the chicken. It was very yummy. I like your blog!

    ~Jennifer (Crafty Mommas World)

    ReplyDelete