Monday, September 28, 2009

Being good citizens

Well, I wrote about how I need to start jogging earlier...
Then my husband came home who also really loves to eat...
Then we went out to eat at a Japanese BBQ Restaurant called Gyu-Kaku...
See?
It is fun because you can cook yourself and what kind of children wouldn't like that?
And my daughter's birthday was on Sep.4...
Yes, I can hear you saying that is 3 1/2weeks ago...and we went out to a French restaurant for that...
But we all love to eat good food...
And President Obama says we all need to stimulate economy...
So we did...we are good citizens who care...
After Gyu-kaku, we went to Home Goods Store...
When I came to toy section from linen section of the store...
I found my two children like this...
Because when two happy children see costumes in a store, they just have to try them on...

No comments:

Post a Comment