Sunday, January 10, 2010

Paris...Here We Come!

A part of my new year's resolutions this year
Was taking Chloe to another country to visit
My mom let me and my sisters pick a country to visit
When one of us graduated school
And those are some of my greatest memories growing up
So when I became a mother
That was something I dreamed of

Although I cannot take all of our children
Which is good in some sense...you know what I mean ;)
I am really looking forward for this trip
Chloe is finishing elementary school this year
Which means it has been 10 years of me being a mom with all the fun and hard work that came with it
So it is time to cerebrate
....And my non existing French
Will test French people's kindness ;)
Because I would love to venture out and visit their country side


Have a wonderful night!
What is your fun new year's resolutions?
(Image 1: Fricker; Image 2,3,4,5 from Lee Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment