Thursday, October 15, 2009

Take A Peek? Part 2

Remember the old chandelier that has been sitting in my garage?
Well, I did it!
I did it myself
Because my husband has so many projects
That I have given him
And I am not good at waiting
Just like apple of my eyes
I thought I might get electricuted....
Because there were some sparks....
While I was holding the chandelier...
And a few really excited kids....
For the sparks....
Right by my hand...
Just a peek...
Because we are working on our dining set
All different old pieces
That will be tied together
With antique white paint
And sea form silk fabric
Because we are planning many parties this holiday
Adults only parties
With lots of wines and candles
In a small rented cottage
That has a beautiful Swedish country dining room

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for doing it yourself! That's the best way to get anything done...don't I know that :) I can't wait to see more of your beautiful home!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godmorning! Vilken härlig lampa! Jag youre site! Kram från mig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    What fun that you found my blog. You can translate it over with my translation from google.

    On the left side if you scroll down you will see google box click on it and select the language so it will be a translation of the page.

    You have a very nice blog and inspires me a lot. Happy holidays, hug, Anneli ... SussiLi ...

    ReplyDelete