Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rainy Wednesday

It is rainy today

Chloe told me she needs long sleeve shirts this morning

So I said, "Sure"

Because apple of my eyes cannot wait in a long line

She might start swimming on the floor

While we wait in a long line

And no one will be shopping

When it is raining like this

So we went to Marshall's after dropping two kids off at school

Because that was the only store open

And apple of my eyes cannot wait
And when we went to Marshall's

I found a nice hat

And a yellow belt

And sweaters for girls

Because I am a sweater girl

And
I am a hat girl
....... And found no shirt

Because apple of my eyes started to communicate

She wants to go home

And watch TV

And eat cookies


So I said,"Let's go home"

Because she is really good at swimming on the floor





No comments:

Post a Comment