Saturday, March 27, 2010

Girly Hair Pins

Hello, Saturday!
I am having a lazy Saturday today :)
I have been making hair pins for the little one
Because she got short hair
And I love girly hair pins on short hair girls...
...Found beautiful inspirations from etsy.com
If you haven't visited etsy.com
Etsy is a site where creative people can sell their creations
And vintage items
And there are many beautiful creations
Anyway
Happy Staurday!!
Wishing you a great weekend :)
(Images from etsy.com)



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job....

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nozomi, I'm just dropping a note saying I hope you are well. I noticed you have not posted in a while and I do enjoy reading your blog. Be well my blog friend, hope to see you soon.
    The Swedish Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! They are beautiful!!!! I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. Nice blog and sharing of this interesting topic. Well the floral pins are looks very beautiful in innocent girls. Also it look wonderful as decoration..


    Games For Young Children

    ReplyDelete