Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Tote Bags

I finished making matching tote bags for my girls last night
And I am going out to buy chocolates, cookies and other sweets to stuff in them for Friday

I did stuff their stockings with sweets last year
And I didn't know I needed SO MUCH sweets to fill them
....I think I made them high from so much suger
....Because they were SO HAPPY
....And kind of crazy

So
I made matching tote bags with left over fabrics this year
Just for little bit of sweets

So far
Me and girls are being good
And avoiding sweets and hot cocoa this holidays
So we can be really bad on Christmas day :)

Happy Wednesday
Are you done with Christmas shopping?

1 comment:

  1. your blog is always so warm & inviting!! Hope you have a wonderful christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete